Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two Days To Go

Despite the fact that I am very fortunate to travel overseas at least once a year, I still get excited when the time to depart draws near.  While I still have quite a few things to do before we leave on Friday, I am slowly ticking jobs off the list. 
One of the things I enjoy most about our overseas tours is that you get to know people quite well when you are on the road with them for two or more weeks.  With a group of 18 joining us on the Laos and Angkor Wat Tour I know we are in for lots of laughs during our travels.
Mike and I are stopping over in Malaysia on the way with the hope of setting up a tour there in the future.  I will blog about our stay there prior to the Laos Tour.  I will try and update the Blog daily, but there may be days when I do not have internet access and so am unable to do so.  Mike also hope to get some clips on You Tube of the journey, we'll keep you posted here and on our web page www.adventurerides.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment